Wednesday, November 11, 2015

Reflection on Presentation


Few days ago on the 9th of November, I had my first graded presentation in my university journey. Together with my group mates, we prepared hard for it.

Even though I did not start off the presentation, I was feeling quite nervous because I did not want to miss out any points. Luckily, I managed to complete my section without missing out any parts but at some point I was trying to grasp for words. I'm not sure if it looked obvious but somehow I maintained my composure to deliver my speech.

I intended to bring more props for my presentation but due to some circumstances , I could not. I felt that by having something to show to the audiences, I will have their attention kept in-check. 

I think  I swayed quite a bit from side to side because I was too enthusiastic to show what I got. Probably it is my habit but I should control it better in the future.

Overall I am happy with my performance and hope that through this experience, I can improve myself further.

3 comments:

  1. Hi Radhi!

    I felt that you were very confident during your presentation and out of the whole class, you were the one who I felt was the most engaging. I believe that your style helped to decrease the tension within the class. Overall, you had a great presentation and compared to me, you sold your product. Well done!

    A few things to take note:
    - I believe you have a dangling modifier in your first paragraph second sentence.
    - Second paragraph: grasp for words? I think its grasp the words.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Radhi!

    You mentioned that you were very nervous and at some points grasping for the words without losing your composure, amazingly, I did not notice that you look nervous at all! Which is good! Even though you were sick on your presentation day and was losing your voice, your presentation was good and very engaging, well done!

    nurul.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Rad!!!

    I like how when you present to the audience , it is very engaging. I really admire how you can be very calm yet convey your points to the audience clearly.
    I look forward to more of your presentation in the future!

    Cheers
    Siti Mardhiyyah

    ReplyDelete